November 7, 2018 - Changed the Documentation's design - remove all instances of "Configurations." in all .java files (not in Configurations.java), since I've imported them in the import section on the top of the .java files
October 19 2018 - Updated to Android Studio 3.2.1 - included build.gradle dependencies - Added this piece of code into Manifest.xml: <!-- AdMob --> <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID" android:value="@string/ADMOB_APP_ID"/> - Added this line into the 'showAdMobInterstital()' function in Configurations.java: MobileAds.initialize(ctx, ctx.getString(R.string.ADMOB_APP_ID)); - Added this line into strings.xml: <string name="ADMOB_APP_ID">ca-app-pub-7337790155065092~8384194898</string> - Updated the Documentation
September 20, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language
CityGo is a full-working Application for browsing stores around a city – you as the Admin of the app can upload a city’s nearby stores, restaurants, bar, etc. in the database and submit the app to the app store setting the name of the city you chose (London CityGo, for instance)
It has a lot of features like editing profile, post and report reviews, add stores to your favorites, location detection and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse stores by category
- Favorite stores
- Read and post reviews
- Report inappropriate reviews to the Admin
- Easily create Stores in the database as rows via the Parse Dashbord or Adminca.com CMS panel
- See distance in Km from your current location to the found stores – you must enable Location Service and be in an area where the GPS signal is present
- Get directions in the native Map of your device
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here